Thursday, September 16, 2010

A Little About Me

Little About Me

           Greetings everyone.  Here's a little about myself and what makes me tick.

G enerous  I'm a giver of my time and talents to those around me and now even those who I will come to     know through this class and the world beyond.

A dventurous I love to travel, any time anywhere. When I was young my family had a dog who would get      excited every time he heard the jingle of the car keys.  I guess I'm a little like that only with me it's the jingle of money for travel.

I nquisitive  My favorite question is "Why."  I have a passion in finding answers to all of my questions. I have  so many  ideas floating around in my head that my children, who are now adults, used to say to me, "Mom you think too much."

L ively  Life is a mystery.  There really are only a few rules and the rest we make up as we go along.

1 comment: